This IDR service is provided free of charge to you
ALLBIZ FINANCE BROKERS PTY LTD ABN 68 600 071 976
Allbiz Finance Brokers Pty Ltd will use the principles of honesty, efficiency and fairness in all of our business dealings. Our business goal is simple: we aim to deliver exceptional service to all of our customers. At Allbiz it’s all about your biz.
We, Allbiz Finance Brokers Pty Ltd, believe that it is essential for our customers to be able to identify and deal with a broker who has the ability, authority and proper training to hear and respond appropriately to any complaints or disputes.
We are a member of the Commercial Asset Finance Brokers Association (CAFBA) and as such we are also subject to the requirement to have in place an Internal Dispute Resolution procedure.
You can lodge complaints by contacting Kathryn Bordonaro the Complaints Officer by:
- telephoning 03 5616 2500
- e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to Allbiz Finance Brokers, PO Box 1365, Warragul VIC 3820
or by speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer.
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- there is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Our external dispute resolution scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. Our external dispute resolution provider is CIO (Credit & Investments Ombudsman) phone 1800 138 422, www.cosl.com.au
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.